E-COMMERCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
http://www.maygibbs.org and it’s subdomains (“the Website”) is maintained and operated jointly by The Northcott Society (A.B.N. 87 302 064 152) of 1 Fennell Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 AUSTRALIA and Cerebral Palsy Alliance Australia (A.B.N. 45 000 062 288) of 187 Allambie Rd, Allambie Heights NSW, 2100, AUSTRALIA (“we”, “us”, “our”, including its directors, employees, servants and agents) and is a Website which provides information, products and services relating to the well-known late Australian author, May Gibbs, who bequeathed her intellectual property rights to her works to us.
Access to the content, products and services available through this Website are subject to the Website Terms and Conditions shown at the following link [ insert Website Terms and Conditions link ].
In respect of your purchase of May Gibbs licensed products (“Products”), you acknowledge that all Products that you order through this Website are also governed by these terms and conditions (“E-commerce Terms and Conditions”) and the Website Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency, these E-commerce Terms and Conditions shall prevail. You also acknowledge that Products you order on this Website are for personal, domestic, non-commercial use only.
PRICING & PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- All prices quoted on the Website or pursuant to your enquiry with us are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price whilst stocks last and during the designated sale period.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of Products on the Website are correct at the time of online publication.
- We reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the Website and cancel orders made at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed on the Website from time to time and without notice to you.
- Our prices do not include transport insurance or any secondary attempts to deliver ordered Products to you.
- Please check the availability of the item you wish to purchase.
- Items are only available for purchase/ delivery within Australia, unless otherwise agreed by contacting us via email at email@example.com to request delivery to an International address (see more in Delivery section).
- All in stock items are promoted in good faith to be available at our warehouse at the time the order is received.
- The availability indicator applies to single items only, and where multiples are purchased, the shipment of the total order may be delayed.
- Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This is not a guarantee of availability.
- Unforseen supply issues or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. You may cancel or edit your order up until your order has been assigned to our warehouse team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes.
- Items marked as pre-order will generally be dispatched on the day prior to the release date. Where an order contains additional items, the entire order will be dispatched once the pre-order stock is available.
- All backorder items are promoted in good faith to be available from our suppliers at the availability indicated.
- Where an item is deleted from a supplier’s range after we have placed an order for it on your behalf, the item will be cancelled from your order and you will be notified.
- We may from time to time offer promotional codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. Eligibility may also be based on meeting a minimum spend requirement. When entered on the shopping cart page, the appropriate discount is deducted from the cart total or an offer, that is, a free gift with purchase, is applied.
- In some cases the promotion will apply automatically, without the need for a promo code to be entered. The discount is recorded on the shopping cart page. Please note that some promo codes may have a restricted usage, and may not be combined with other promotions.
- Where a refund is issued on an order containing a promo code, the refund will match the amount tendered, net of the promo code discount.
- For more information on promo code usage, please contact us on email@example.com.
- We accept the following payment methods only: PayPal and credit card (processed through PayPal without the need for a PayPal account). Details about our partner, Paypal can be found at http://www.paypal.com.
- Payment is taken at the point of dispatch, when all items in your order are confirmed as available.
- Where you nominate to partially fulfil your order the payment will also be partially split across the two shipments. All orders either partially or fully fulfilled will not be dispatched until payment has been received.
- As there is sometimes a delay between placing your order and payment being taken, we appreciate that funds may not be available at the time your order is ready to be dispatched.
- Customers will receive an email requesting another method of payment. Your items will be held aside for you for 5 business days, before the order is cancelled.
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase Products from us on and subject to the E-Commerce Terms and Conditions contained herein and the Website Terms and Conditions. We may accept or reject this offer at its discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched. For example but not limited to, if the payment method appears fraudulent or the items are being purchased in commercial quantities. We reserve the right to cancel your account.
- In the event that a PayPal order is cancelled, the PayPal pre authorisation will be voided.
SUBMITTING AN ORDER TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS
- To submit an order for a Product(s), you must follow the onscreen instructions in the Product section of the Website, and select your desired Product(s) by adding them to the shopping basket.
- Once you are ready to ‘checkout’, you will be asked for information to allow us to process the order.
- Order confirmation will be received by customer which acknowledges the order is placed but is not accepted until customer receives dispatch confirmation.
- Orders can be rejected for various reasons in which case normal refund policy applies.
- Product pricing excludes delivery charges which will be added to the total amount and displayed on the screen prior to payment details being taken.
- Billing to customers credit or debit card will take place at the time of order confirmation.
- You may purchase Products as a guest or by setting up a User Account in accordance with clause 6 below.
PASSWORD PROTECTED USER ACCOUNT
- To shop at the Website you may set up a User account and be asked to create a password protected User account (“User Account”).
- If you are a returning customer, you will be required to log onto this User Account.
- The following details are required to set up the User Account:First name
Company Name (optional)
- The password must be a minimum of eight characters, contain at least one capital letter, and one number.
- In setting up a password protected User Account, you agree to accept responsibility for all activity that occurs under your User Account or password.
- You may terminate your User Account at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR ORDER DETAILS
- We will do our best to accommodate you should you wish to make a change to your order including substitution or addition of Products, changing the delivery address or cancelling your order. This is possible only up until your order has been assigned to our fulfilment centre.
- Please email email@example.com with the details of the change required. Please note that these changes may not be reflected in future email correspondence regarding your order.
- Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order, especially where orders are addresses to a gift recipient.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect parcels once they have left our fulfilment centre.
- Where the shipping address differs from the billing address, please ensure permission is obtained for the disclosure of personal information under the Privacy Act for third party recipients.
- Delivery times on the Website relate to the delivery service and do not include dispatch time. Orders placed with all stock ready to deliver will leave our fulfilment centre within 5 business days.
- Orders for out of stock Products will be sent within 5 business days of their arrival at our fulfilment centre from our suppliers.
- Insurance is not included in the delivery fee but items are well-protected and special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Delivery within Australia
- We deliver to Australian addresses using the Australia Post network and courier services.
- As at August 2017, the delivery charges for standard freight within Australia are as follows: $2.95 for small items like gift cards and bookmarks and $9.95 for all other items excluding Limited Edition art prints which are $15.00. These prices are subject to change.
- Once your books are dispatched, you will receive an Order Status Update email containing your postage tracking number. This number can be used to track your order on the Australia Post website at https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail or if sent via courier we will provide the relevant tracking information pertinent to the courier service used.
- Depending upon where you live within Australia, most orders for in stock items should be completed and received within 3 to 7 working days.
- Delivery times quoted on our Website refer to the time to deliver after the parcel has left our fulfilment centre, and have been supplied by Australia Post. ( http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html) anc the courier services we use.
- The Authority To Leave (“ATL”) service allows Australia Post or the courier service to leave the parcel in a secure location if a signature cannot be obtained for delivery. Please note that the ATL service may not be available to buildings with a security entrance. In these cases, a card will be left with instructions. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost or damaged where the item has been left ATL as requested.
- For delivery to company addresses or workplaces, the Company Name and Floor/Level must be included in the address details.
- Please check the delivery address carefully, as parcels cannot be redirected once in transit.
- Where an order is returned to us as unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed, we will contact you by email for further instruction. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to have these orders resent.
Express Post within Australia
- We offer Express Post within Australia on request.
- To have your order sent by Express Post, please proceed through to our online checkout and then contact us via our online contact form or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting Express Post for your order.
- We will obtain an accurate quote based upon the exact size of the order and send you a payment request for the additional postage cost.
- Delivery times quoted on our Website refer to the time to deliver after the parcel has left our fulfilment centre, and have been supplied by Australia Post. (http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html).
- We are only shipping to Australian destinations at the present time.
- If you wish to have an order sent to another country please send us an email to email@example.com and we will work with you to facilitate your request, if possible.
- If we are able to fulfil your order we will send you a payment request for the product and shipping costs.
- Shipping costs vary depending on the country and number of products being delivered.
- Orders will be sent via Australia Post International Parcel service which may take up to 20 days to arrive.
- Orders delivered outside of Australia may be liable for any local customs duty, import taxes or costs due on your purchase.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. These are decided on a case by case basis by your own government at the point of entry to your country and are outside our control.
Additional Delivery Charges
- On rare occasions, we reserve the right to adjust delivery costs for large orders or bulky items. You will be contacted and asked to accept these charges before your order is dispatched. You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
- Where orders contain items that are ‘ready to deliver’ and items that need to be ordered from a supplier, we will send your order across two or more shipments, at your request. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply, even if the order contained a free shipping promo code. The additional delivery charge will be calculated on the sub total of the items being sent, and the delivery service chosen.
- Additional delivery charges may apply where a parcel has been returned unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed and is resent at your request.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
For returns and exchanges for change of mind:
We will refund, credit or exchange non-discounted Products within 14 days of receipt of your order, in original sale condition and on presentation of valid proof of purchase.
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of return and Product must be returned in same, unopened, perfect condition as it was received. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable for change of mind refund.
For returns and exchanges due to faulty goods:
- Please contact us by email email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of your order, to advise of faulty, incorrect or omitted items and to arrange a replacement or refund prior to posting your return.
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the return of a faulty product and on receipt of the Product we will examine, and if it is agreed by us to be defective or damaged on our part a full refund, including delivery costs to you and costs incurred by you to return the Product will be processed.
- Please send your returned Product(s), including a copy of your receipt and a note with your instructions to:May Gibbs Official Online Store
PO Box 756
Wahroonga, NSW, 2076
- Where the original payment was made by PayPal, please allow up to 14 business days for refund to be processed into your PayPal account.
- We welcome feedback and attend to all feedback and complaints promptly. For your own protection and security, please do not send your credit card details via a webform or email communication.
- You are invited to provide product reviews to assist other customers in their purchasing decisions.
- Product reviews will be moderated prior to publishing and may be edited or removed as per the Website Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICITON
These E-Commerce Terms and Conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these E-Commerce Terms and Conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales, Australia.